Fukien Tea Trees have long been used for bonsai because of their tight compact foliage pads. This bonsai features a square white bonsai pot and nice twisted shape. The white bonsai pot provides a tranquil contrast to the green foliage of the tree. Fukien Teas get white flowers and tiny red fruit.Tree Specifications: Height: 11 1/2" tall from soil line. Bonsai pot measures 7 1/2 " square by 3 1/4 " tall
Care information included.
- The Juniper does best in filtered or shaded sunlight.
- Junipers can survive in cold weather and are extremely hardy but provide protection from freezing conditions in winter.
- To avoid browning of needles, prune by pinching off unwanted stems using fingers or shears. Foliage should be thinned to let in light.
- Water moderately, keeping the tree moist at all times.
- Fertilize your bonsai once every two weeks. We recommend using a bonsai fertilizer.
- Junipers may be repotted throughout most of the year, although, the best times for repotting are in the spring and fall. After repotting, water thoroughly and keep the plant in a shady location for several weeks so that new roots may grow.
Fukien Tea Bonsai Care
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
* We currently only ship trees inside the contiguous United States. We do not ship to Hawaii, Alaska,
Puerto Rico or